Some are newer discoveries *cough*Marvel*cough* and some are favorites that I have had for ages. In no particular order. And some I am listing together or my list would be just a couple of things.
- The Avengers - I know it's not released yet, but I got to go to an early screening of it last night! A friend texted me in the late afternoon yesterday and said "You're jealous, I'm going to see The Avengers" I told her that I was, indeed, very jealous. (she's not even into that sort of thing) She then told me that I would have been her first choice to ask if her kids didn't want to go. I thought that was mean! lol She then texted me a bit later and said that a ticket opened up. I forgave her for earlier meanness.
- Iron Man & IronMan II
- The Incredible Hulk
- Captain America
- Sweeney Todd - it's been awhile since I've watched, maybe I'll pop in in the DVD player later.
- Grease - I know, but I can't help it
- Pretty Woman
- Dirty Dancing
- Toy Story - I love them all, but I think 2 is my least favorite.
- Harry Potter - all of them!
- The Boondock Saints
- Dream a Little Dream - I've loved this forever, along with Corey Haim
You can find more Thursday 13 lists, HERE