Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Ah, me...I should get away from this thing and do some housework.
2. Grilled cheese is what's on my mind most lately.
3. When I talk to my best friend, I feel happy.
4. Drinking water is what's working for me lately.
5. I recently saw The Avengers.
6. Baking fills me with joy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening at home, tomorrow my plans include housework and Sunday, I want to do some yardwork


To find other Friday Fill-Ins, go HERE


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend, Jessabelluh. Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I realized I can make a grilled cheese on the geroge forman grill while I'm fixing my son HIS lunch, I've been eating a lot of them lately. lol

    I did a friday fill-ins too HERE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Sounds like your weekend will be busy, try to find some time to chill out!
    Cheers from France

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like grilled cheese and tomato. It always brings back good memories, my mother use to make them for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really ought get away from this machine and do something as well, but I am having so much fun!! lol I am loving these Grilled Cheese week posts. I may have to join in! Thanks so much for visiting my page! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!