Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Musings


  • Waking up with headaches is never fun. Saturday morning's headache was purely my fault ;) But today? There is no good reason for it.



  • I had a great weekend! I got out of the house and saw a couple of people that I hadn't seen in far too long, Had a nice day long texting session, Spent an afternoon hanging out with my mom , and Went to a baseball game.

  • The baseball game = awesome! We had seats in the upper deck, but chose to stand at a rail on a lower level. We were approached about being "fans of the game" and as part of that deal, we got great seats and our faces on the jumbo screen! Plus, our team won in extra innings!

  • I'm glad I was focused on walking down the stairs without tripping, instead of having time to really look at me on that giant screen!! lol

  • I should get up and get some things done around here but I just want to sit with my computer and do nothing, or take a nap. I guess I better really go do something, though.

  • Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dear...now you're speaking my language! I'm so sorry to hear that you woke up with a headache. I get them quite often. They suck! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but downtime is essential time too...underrated is staring into computer space.

    headaches. pah. there're hard to predict. they're lousy visitors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!