Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins





1. Eggs are part of my favorite breakfasts.
2. Wine is awesome! 
3. When I look in the mirror, I am my own worst critic.
4. Good company and conversation, these are the things I like for a special dinner! 
5. Currently, my dog won't stop howling.
6. I like to play games.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet evening, tomorrow my plans include visiting family and Sunday, I want to watch the Tigers win!


You can go HERE to join in on the Friday Fill-Ins

4 comments:

  1. Great post, Jessabelluh. Happy Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to play games too!
    Happy Easter...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice, relaxing Friday evening does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is fun. I may have to try this out as soon as A-Z is over.

    Thanks for stopping by my page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!