Thirteen things that I should do, but don't want to (and you can't make me!)
- Exercise. There I said it, I like to go on walks, but that's about as far as it goes for me
- Give up sweets, or at least cut back. Are you freaking kidding me? Ha!
- Clean. 'nuff said.
- Stop buying things that I really don't need.
- Get rid of, more, clothes and shoes that don't fit or I don't wear.
- Stop relying on convenience foods. But, sometimes it's just cheaper and easier.
- Paint the trim in the house. Ugh!
- Put my clean laundry away instead of living out of the basket.
- Stop trying to change things that will never change.
- Get a job. Heh.
- Spend less time online.
- Stop being lazy. Notice a trend? Yeah, me too, oops.
- Be nicer...
And speaking of sweets...I had breakfast this morning. :)