Sunday, March 4, 2012

Apple Pie in a Glass

I saw a several posts for apple cider floats on Pinterest recently. I could not get the thought out of my mind. I had to have one.



The basic idea is to take Apple cider, ginger ale, and ice cream to make a float.
The measurements are to your liking. You might want a little more fizz, so add extra ginger ale. Like a stronger apple flavor? Add more cider than soda.
You can warm up the cider, like I did, to make the ice cream a little melty and the drink more suited for a cold Winter's night. Or you can keep the cider cold. This whole drink is up to what your tastes are.
I could not make this without caramel ice cream topping drizzled (heavily) on top. You can also sprinkle a little cinnamon or nutmeg on top.
Experiment and find out how you like it best. Maybe you'll like it many ways, and in that case you have a good reason to drink a lot of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!