Friday, May 11, 2012

My lucky day!

I was putting the mother's day cards that I made into envelopes this morning, and gave myself a paper cut on my lip. It hurts. I was thinking to myself, this just is not going to be my day..and then I checked my email.

There was a message from Angie, over at Eclectic Recipes, letting me know that I was the winner of a 7 quart KitchenAid stand mixer!! I had to go to her site to double check, because I'm really that unlucky. lol!
Head over to her site and check it out!
I am so extremely excited, I literally squealed when I found out!

photo taken from the  Eclectic Recipes site



4 comments:

  1. Sorry about the paper cut but WOW! on winning the mixer! Congratulations! It's so fun to win a big prize. I recently won a $100.00 gift certificate over at scrapbook.com, it's the first big prize I've ever won. So fun! Enjoy your new mixer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And congrats on your recent win, too!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from Eclectic Recipes to say congratulations on winning the KitchenAid Mixer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!