Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm not much of a blogger & Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake

I don't think blogging is my thing. Really. I start out with a blog and realize that I'm not much of a writer, and it all goes downhill from there. Yet here I am, giving it another shot.

Not too long ago I made a chocolate strawberry shortcake and it was really good! I'm not a huge chocolate fan *gasp* I know, but I'm not. I like it, it's just not a favorite, at least not as far as baked goods, but hand me some chocolate candy and I'll be happy.
Anyway, back to the shortcake..


It was really good! I didn't finish all of the biscuit, though. I found the recipe through Pinterest, of course, because we all know that it's the place to go these days when you're looking for something tasty or crafty to make!
If you'd like to make the Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake for yourself, the recipe can be found at Rock Recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!