Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm baaaaccckk, and Sunday Stealing

I think I'm going to try to keep up with this blog again. Through memes, photos, cooking, or whatever. I sort of miss it.

Anyway, moving on..



Random Twenty



1. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? It actually happens quite frequently

2. What was your last alcoholic beverage?  Grainbelt (the Friendly Beer)

3. Who can you trust? Very few people, actually.

4. Where was your first kiss with your current significant other? At a nightclub, on a dancefloor.

5. Favorite Band? I don't know that I have one right now. My music is all over the place, and favorites change.

6. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? I like people..

7. Do you like anyone? I just said I like people, pay attention, silly.

8. Do you know anyone who is engaged?  It seems like everyone is engaged.

9. What's your favorite number? The winning number, unfortunately I never see it. lol 

10. Who was the last person to make you cry? Myself.

11. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No. I spent one night in a house with my Girl Scout troop. That's as close as I got to going to a camp.

12. When was the last time you cried? Last week.

13. What is one thing you miss about your past? Being close to family.

14. What is one thing you've learned about life? I love it.

15. Are you jealous of anyone? No, I don't think so.

16. Is anyone jealous of you? Possibly.

17. Has a friend ever used you? Several.

18. Has anyone recently told you that they like you more than as a friend? Other than my guy? lol no.

19. Who was the last person you drove with? My youngest daughter.

20. What are you looking forward to? My youngest daughter graduates from high school today!



3 comments:

  1. congratulations to your daughter, and to you! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - my best regards to your daughter's graduation. I'm sure the celebrations were fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!