Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Taco Tuesday - Back to School Soon

T is for: 
Time. Where does it go? Summer is almost over and my kids go back to school next week. This is not a normal back to school year, my youngest will be a junior and my oldest will be a senior! I already got teary eyed just seeing the form for her high school diploma. I will be a wreck at graduation :(

A is for:
The Avengers. Less than a month until the DVD comes out! Plus, it should be hitting the cheap theatre soon and I'll be seeing there at least once.

C is for:
Car trouble. It seems like I always have something going on. We just fixed a coolant leak last week, and while I know there are other issues right now, nothing else is in immediate need.

O is for:
Optimism. I am hoping that the kids have a great year at school, they both seem set on getting done the things that need to be done. I am hopeful that they stick with that!

Thanks to Kelly, over at Dysfunctionally Functional, for TACO Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear your comments!